Towards Christ-likeness – our life goal.
“To help learners grow towards Christlikeness (Col 1:28-29). To strike a balance between Thinking, Feeling and Doing in a learner’s life. To help them grow in the rational, emotional and behavioral spheres of life. This is also the learning outcome from the work of the Holy Spirit.”
“We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.” – Col 1:28
- To continue a sustainable system with consistency in the teaching of God’s Word.
- To inculcate the discipline of studying God’s Word in the congregation.
- To continue to recruit and equip Bible Teachers/Disciple-makers.
- To facilitate Discipleship training.
- To rally more participation in the given time slot.